Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Note to Self

I should probably also post about a bug's (or in Joel's terms "a case's") lifecycle, too. I sent out an email internally at work a while ago but I should probably follow up on that and post it for the intarweb to see, too.

I'll try to cover what fits my work environment and also what is generally true elsewhere.

I can find so many things to talk about to avoid trying to explain how the SRM works in Windows kernel-land, can't I? I've tried a couple of drafts, but it's not easy to just give the basic info instead of trying to explain the whole geeky picture. I obviously don't have the gift of technical writing. :-(

Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?